Skip to content
- To control, promote and develop Footvolley at all levels throughout Asia.
- To establish a maintain an efficient administration of the Federation.
- To exercise jurisdiction over and to determine disputes or disagreements between its members.
- To conduct it and take such administrative financial and other actions as deemed necessary and conformity with and in furtherance of objectives.
- To maintain the authority and autonomy of its members.
- To promote closer links between its members, and any other sports organization in Asia or the world.
- To control and regulate the rules, regulations and equipment used in the game.
- To ensure the safety of the players by controlling equipment standards.
- To conduct Youth and Open Championships on behalf of its member Association on the Asian level annually or as otherwise decided by the AFVF council.
- To require National Association to conduct yearly Youth and National Championships.
- The attainment of Olympic status for the sport of Footvolley, starting With;
a) ASIAN BEACH GAMES
b) ASEAN GAMES
c) ASIAN GAMES